Thursday, February 24, 2011

Some more poetry

I find that whenever I get too tired depressing poetry seems really easy to write. So this if what I wrote yesterday night.

The New Love

His love's more fear than love,
His eyes show passion and pain.
He's loving cause he's hurting.
He's loving to feel sane.

He hasn't felt the same,
Since the first one walked away.
She walked off on rainbows,
His world's now filled with gray.

And so he loves me desperately.
He kisses me in haste,
He touches me softly, yet frantic,
Hoping this isn't a waste.

I know he's craving colour.
He wants his colour back.
She gingerly stole it from his heart,
And its slowly turning black.

And while I love this man,
I don't know what he sees.
Does he love me for me?
Or the fantasy he needs?


And to contrast my depressing one, a poem for hope.

I Want

I want a girl who knows me,
I want a girl who cares.
I want a girl whose interesting.
Who'll catch me unawares.

I want a girl who loves,
who'll hug me whenever she can,
who'll tell me that I'm lovely,
Who'll think that I'm her man.

Who'll tell me there is no one else,
Who'll show it through who she is,
Who'll tell me she wants to be my wife,
Who says that, for me, she loves.



For the record, I like the first one, but I think the second is rather rubbish. But its here.

1 comment: