Sunday, December 26, 2010

The Craving

While the last 2 days have been great (Christmas and the cricket), the high I had from it has been pushed out of me faster than I thought it could be.

... I got that feeling again. It's romantic loneliness.

Something today told me that I did want to love again. I wanted to be held again, to be thought about and to be loved again. I want to show someone I love them and make them feel like the most important person in the world. I want to stare into their eyes and feel their warmth on my skin. I want to feel their tenderness and let them know I'll always be there for them for anything they need.

I want to live, I want to love and I want this silly romantic hunger to go away.

Eeeeeerrrrggghhh.....

2 comments:

  1. What's wrong with Toby? He loves you (I'd assume) and you like him. The love of my life, who will always love my no matter what I do (except stab her, sit on her or drop her) is Lucy - my rabbit. ^^.

    XD I do get what you mean. Hopefully in the future they make robots you can customize personality?

    ReplyDelete
  2. A DOG is not gonna make THIS KIND of thing go away!
    Robots will not do. Pets will not do. I need a girlfriend Anastasia, just in case you didn't realise.

    ReplyDelete